Diet for your baby
0 to 6 months
Baby should be exclusively breastfed at least 8 to 10 times in 24 hours.
Babies don’t even require water as water from breastmilk in enough for baby.
Breastmilk is not enough for your baby Now. Therefore we should start with top feeds for the baby.
What to give?
Start with Apple
Peel an Apple and cut it into small bits. Boil and mashed them with spoon and fork.
You can try overripe banana, chikoo, mango same way without boiling.
How much to give?
Initially baby will accept only 2-3 spoons of it. But once the baby develops taste of it. He/She will start liking and eating it.
You can give following items 1 katori.
- Moong dal with rice (Khichadi)+ 1 spoon Ghee/oil
- Dal rice with ghee
- Try and mixed nicely cooked vegetables in above khichadi or dal rice.
- Sewayya (vermicelli), daliya, halwa, Shira, kheer (in cow’s milk) can all be tried alternately and offered according to the taste of the child.
- You can try mashed potatoes.
- Rice+Wheat+ragi+Moongdal roast and grind all and make a powder of it. Pack it in air sealed box. You can use this powder to make kheer by adding milk and sugar, Or make Sheera by adding Milk.
- Give soup of following veggies
Initially make it with thin consistency.
Later on add beans, muttor, green leafy vegetables to make it thicker.
Boiled and mashed potatoes can be added in the above soup.
How to start?
Generally at around 1 PM give first feed.
Start with 1-2 spoons and gradually increase it.
After 1-2 weeks give 2 feeds per day one @ 1 PM and other @6PM
Sit Your baby on your Lap and feed him/her with your hands.
Make sure your hands are clean.
Yellow portion of Boiled Egg
After 1 year of Age
Now you can give cow’s milk.
White part of boiled egg.
All can be tried.
Encourage your baby to eat with his own hands.
Make sure his hands are clean .
Don’t worry of the mess he makes slowly he will learn to feed himself.
Call for more information- 962-351-6153
कोरोना व्हायरस/विषाणू पासून बचाव कसा करायचा?